House Rules and Regulations
On arrival you are required to show your valid personal ID, fill up the guest form, and settle the payment for your stay in Mel’s Dorm Hostel.
Working Hours :
Reception desk : Everyday from 7.30 am to 10.00 pm
Check- in : From 2.00 pm to 8 pm.
(Late arrival should be notified in advance, we apply check-in time limit )
Check-out : From 8.00 am to 12.00 pm
- We provide safe storage shelves for your big luggages or backpacks to be left at time of checking-in. Please keep your luggages securedly locked for safety. No big luggages to be carried into the dorm bed rooms. You will carry only your personal bed bath and cosmetics bags into your dorm bed.
- To keep our room clean, please take off you shoes and change with our home slippers before entering our dorm rooms.
- Please always carry your hostel door access/pass card. A lost a pass card will incur charge of Rp 100.000,- per card.
General rules :
- Reception, Kitchen, room corridors and other common areas are under CCTV surveillance for our safety
- Please respect other guests and our staff the way you would want to be treated. Keep respectful attitudes in the premise and avoid loud voices inside the rest areas.
- Guests will be held responsible for any acts that cause Hostel property damages or losses.
- Drugs, weapons and other intoxicants are strictly forbidden on the premise of our hostel. If found we have the right to confiscate them and report to the local police/authorities.
- No food eating outside the kitchen areas.
- Strictly no sex-tourism activities
- No outside visitors are allowed to enter the dorm bed areas or to stay in
- Kitchen is always open for all hostel guests. Our kitchen is a self cleaning kitchen, we appreciate you clean and wash the dishes after use.
- Sorry no pet is allowed at the hostel
- SMOKING RULES : Smoking is forbidden on the premises to keep clean, healthy and pleasant environment in our hostel. There is a nearby designate outdoor smoking areas along the riverpark and resto cafe areas downstairs.
- ALCOHOL RULES : We allow moderate alcohol consumption within safe and responsible drinking limit, not to cause “getting drunk” or intoxicated. We hold the right to refuse serving alcoholic drinks.
Bed Linen and Towel
Every guest is entitled to a free bed linen and house towel.
- One towel per guest per day. You can ask for another free towel on the 2nd night of your stay.
- We replace your bed linen every 3 consecutive nights of your stay
STRICTLY NO WEAPONS, NO ILLEGAL DRUGS. VIOLATORS WILL BE REPORTED TO THE SECURITY AND POLICE.