- Free Wifi
- Keycard Access
- Luggage Storage
- 24 Hours CCTV
- Free Use of Desktop Computer
- Complimentary Breakfast + Tea/Coffee
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- Electrical Plugs
- Bed Reading Lamp
- Bed Linen and Bath Towel
- Hot - Cold Shower
- Home Slippers
HOUSE RULES AND REGULATIONS
On arrival you are required to show your valid personal ID, fill up the guest form, and settle the payment for your stay in Mel’s Dorm Hostel
Working Hours :
Reception desk : Everyday from 7.30 am to 10.00 pm
Check- in : From 2.00 pm to 8 pm.
(Late arrival should be notified in advance, we apply check-in time limit )
Check-out : From 8.00 am to 12.00 pm
- We provide safe storage shelves for your big luggages or backpacks to be left at time of checking-in. Please keep your luggages securedly locked for safety. No big luggages to be carried into the dorm bed rooms. You will carry only your personal bed bath and cosmetics bags into your dorm bed.
- To keep our room clean, please take off you shoes and change with our home slippers before entering our dorm rooms.-
- Please always carry your hostel door access/pass card. A lost a pass card will incur charge of Rp 100.000,- per card.
General rules :
- Reception, Kitchen, room corridors and other common areas are under CCTV surveillance for our safety
- Please respect other guests and our staff the way you would want to be treated. Keep respectful attitudes in the premise and avoid loud voices inside the rest areas.
- Guests will be held responsible for any acts that cause Hostel property damages or losses.
- Drugs, weapons and other intoxicants are strictly forbidden on the premise of our hostel. If found we have the right to confiscate them and report to the local police/authorities.
- No food eating outside the kitchen areas.
- Strictly no sex-tourism activities
- No outside visitors are allowed to enter the dorm bed areas or to stay in
- Kitchen is always open for all hostel guests. Our kitchen is a self cleaning kitchen, we appreciate you clean and wash the dishes after use.
- Sorry no pet is allowed at the hostel
- SMOKING RULES : Smoking is forbidden on the premises to keep clean, healthy and pleasant environment in our hostel. There is a nearby designate outdoor smoking areas along the riverpark and resto cafe areas downstairs.
- ALCOHOL RULES : We allow moderate alcohol consumption within safe and responsible drinking limit, not to cause “getting drunk” or intoxicated. We hold the right to refuse serving alcoholic drinks.
Bed Linen and Towel
Every guest is entitled to a free bed linen and house towel.
- One towel per stay. Extra towel available Rp. 25.000 each.
- We replace your bed linen every 3 consecutive nights of your stay
STRICTLY NO WEAPONS, NO ILLEGAL DRUGS. VIOLATORS WILL BE REPORTTED TO THE SECURITY AND POLICE.
WE WELCOME YOUTH STUDENT TRAVEL GROUP !!
We provide good safe and value-for-money accomodation, located in the best area for your educational group trip, whether you are in a heritage or history-based education tour, a cultural study or just an activity break, our hostel is a perfect base. Separate sleeping dorm accomodation allows privacy for teachers or guardians while multishare bedrooms ensure that students can be well monitored and enjoy the company of their friends and peers. Our hostel accomodation is competitively priced and our staff are warm, helpful and friendly to children.
GENERAL RULES FOR YOUTH STUDENT TRAVEL GROUP
You will come as a group, and if you are under 18, you will be under a direct supervision from one or more adult guardian(s), can be your teachers, seniors or parents.
Understanding that as young teenagers you may have different needs, habits and activities, we may need to have some communications in advance with your accompanying guardian before your arrival, to enable us to understand each other, and if any adjustments we may need to prepare for your stay.
A backpacker hostel like Mel’s Dorm has limited number of staff so several basic things will be self-served. However, we guarantee you a good clean and quality standard of accomodation with friendly and helpful hosts. We are here to help you but not to serve you.
Staying in a dorm hostel you will share sleeping room and bathroom with other guests, so there will be some house rules you should respect, for example :
- Respect your neighbours with proper attitudes, keep your voice down to avoid noise nuisance in the rest zones
- Limit the number and size of the luggages due to limited spaces. We provide a safe storage shelves for your big luggages at time of arrival, you can bring smaller personal bed bath and cosmetics bags into your bedroom. Please bring with you all your valuables at all times
- To keep our dorm room clean, please take off your shoes and change with our home slippers before entering the dorm rooms.
- No food eating inside the dorm rooms
See also our general house rules and regulations for other things.
Thank you for your attention!